Peacemen Retreat with Hanuman Das and Maitreya. A retreat by men, for men, to explore both masculinity and the divinity that lay beyond it.
IT’S A BOY! Within moments of entering this world, one of the major roles we will inhabit has been celebrated. We will be boys, hormone swirling teenagers, young men, middle-aged men, and if grace and karma decide, we may even become wise and benevolent old men. Scores of roles, responsibilities and characteristics will come and go in this life, however, being male is one that is with us until death do us part.
Topics covered include:
- Masculinity and Divinity – the roles and the souls
- Communication – Hearing, seeing and communicating from the inside and the outside
- Power – Cultivate and embody peaceful power
- Sex – Sovereignty and spirituality
- Emotions – Using emotions to liberate rather than incarcerate
- Love – Free from judgement, expectations and limitations
- Mind – An instrument of clarity and humility
The Retreat will include:
- Self Inquiry
- Teachings and discussion
- Fire ceremony
Date: Friday 10th November to Sunday 12 November
Time: Friday 3pm to Sunday 3pm
Venue: Mangrove Yoga Ashram, 300 Mangrove Creek Rd, Mangrove Creek
Early Bird Price: $425 (before Oct 1st)
Full Price: $475
Price includes accommodation, food and teachings.
For more information, call Hanuman Das on 0449 677 636.